AMFRI FARMS U LTD
Advert for Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager will work to bridge the gap between the company management and the human resources of the organization ensuring maximum satisfaction and trust from the two parties to ensure a smooth and peaceful co-existence while attempting to achieve the organization’s objectives
He/ She needs to have technical and practical competence, as well as the ability to make sound decisions.
- Takes part in determining the employee salary scales
- Handling proper documentation and filing of employee personal files and regular updates to these files
- Ensuring that all employees are fully registered by any statutory body in the employment setting of with the government body.
- Ensuring proper and accurate compliances by the employees and employer to the government policies as far as employment is concerned.
- Educating the employees about the human resource policy manual.
- In charge of the employee motivation and needs to resolve issues which hinder employee performance.
- Resource hunting and recruitment and any changes in the staffing of the organization.
- Conducting training programs.
- Handling timely performance appraisal of the employees and its outcome.
- A salary and payroll negotiation, here the HR is expected to take a decision on the salary scale depending on the skill and qualification of the applicant.
- Manage employee satisfaction and feedback on various issues.
- Promote employees depending on performance.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
A degree or Masters in Human resource management, Business administration or any related field
- With significant experience of 5 – 10years and more as a Human Resource Manager.
- organizational and time management skills;
- ability to work under pressure;
- supervisory skills and management ability;
- numerical aptitude;
- self-motivation and the ability to motivate others;
- negotiation skills;
- Computer skills;Word processing, excel is a must
- Good technical knowledge.
- Ability to communicate English
- Interpersonal skills
YOU CAN DELIVER YOUR APPLICATION TO PLOT 1&52 WAVAMUNO RD MUNYONYO. OR EMAIL IT ON email@example.com
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION YOU CAN CHECK AMFRI FARMS LTD ON FACE BOOK
Or HRO on 0774447379/0776386985
CLOSING DATE 31ST OCTOBER 2017